Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 9 Weeks
Size of baby: a grape
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Gender: ??? David swears he already knows it's a girl.
Movement: Not yet
Food Cravings: all things fresh - fruit - just like with Kate
What I miss: Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic
What I miss: Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic
Sleep: Dreams are back in full force. Last night David & I had been captured by the Chinese government & were tortured before our release - CRAZY!
Symptoms: Not much yet...just sleepy a lot earlier at night, little bit of nausea
Best Moment this week: finally going to the doctor - had my nurse's visit for health history & blood work
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound in less than a week! OB & sono next Thursday!
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound in less than a week! OB & sono next Thursday!
Hopefully I'll get back to regular blogging later today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment