After breakfast, we had a little mini-party and let Kate open her gifts from us, my parents, my grandparents, and a few of my mom's friends who had sent a gift!
David & I got Kate her first baby doll & stroller. She loved it!!! Every time she sees it now she says "Daydee!" So cute!
She wanted to baby to share it's pacifier...


Next up...fun gifts from my grandparents!




4 comments:
I love that face she is making while eating her birthday breakfast! Too cute!
How fun!! I love her trying to share the doll's pacifier. :) The doll and stroller are a great idea!
She will love her stroller for years to come. We've gone through 2 already. She's getting another one for Christmas. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Happy Birthday, Kate! You are so precious and we can't believe one year has gone by.
Post a Comment