Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12 Month Stats

Went for Kate's 12 month/1 year appointment. She did great as usual. I had taken her in the week before for a cold thing - didn't want her to get the other kids sick at her party - just a cold, nothing big...but she had weighed in at 24 pounds! That would be 4 pounds in 3 months. Normal when a newborn - NOT normal at this age! I was shocked! I was pleased when I found out these were her stats:

Height: 30 inches (78%)
Weight: 22.6 lbs (74%) - much more on track!

She took her shots like a champ as usual! Doc said she looked great & was developing right along schedule. Was thrilled she had already dropped the bottle & had moved to whole milk without much fuss. We're supposed to drop a milk feeding - same amount just only 3 feedings. I'll do this someday :)

No comments: