Saturday, December 19, 2009

A swingin' time...

My parents got Kate her very first swing set for her birthday!! (yes she is spoiled rotten!) My dad spent the entire morning & afternoon on Saturday putting it together - BY HIMSELF!!! Did I mention it was raining? He was determined though, so he pulled all the parts up onto the porch & got to work!







He only called for back up a couple times...

On Sunday, the sun came out and Kate got to try it out. She LOVES IT!











We've been out everyday to swing. It's the perfect afternoon thing to do when we are dying for Daddy to get home! I can't wait for the spring when we can stay out longer!

Thank you Nana & Poppa!!!

3 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my gosh, that is so great!! Now we know where to go to hang out for a fun time! :)

Nathaniel and Bethany said...

Oh my goodness...these pictures of Kate with your parents are definite FRAMERS!!! I love the one where she is going down the slide! So cute!

Courtney said...

love the swing set!