Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy 11 Months Kate!

Kate turned 11 months on the 12th and I'm just now getting this post up. Well...better late than never, right?

I know I have said it every month for the past 4, but I just CANNOT BELIEVE my BABY is going to be 1 NEXT MONTH! SOOO FAST! This month has been so fun!

This month Kate...

--has taken single steps a few times, but falls right after the one. Maybe walking this month?

--has blossomed in personality - this is SO FUN is so many ways - but also more difficult (our first discipline story coming soon!)

--tries to mimic everything we say

--uses objects for the purpose they are meant to - puts brush in hair, puts phone to ear, etc.



--FINALLY GOT MORE TEETH! HOORAY! KATE DOESN'T NEED DENTURES!


--Is mostly just at 2 naps (2 hours each), but if we're home doing nothing will still take that third 45-1hr nap in the early evening.

--blows kisses (video coming soon!)

--got better at the "pincher" when picking up objects




--has gotten even busier, as evidenced in my attempt to take her picture this month...




--points at pictures in books

--calls me "Ma" when trying to get my attention but can say "ma-ma", "da-da", "ra-ra" when asked what a dog says, "hi". I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of it right now.

--added the sign for "please" - (need to get this on video too!)
Seriously. At this point it's less than a month a way. A One-year-old. That's what I'll have. It does fly by. But it is so fun flying!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe she is about to be 1 either!!! I love all the new pictures. She is looking so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Where did"Baby Kate" go? I love the pictures! We can't wait to have you all here to play with!