Kate was the most precious lady bug this year. I couldn't decide what she would be, but I found this lady bug for really cheap at a consignment store, and decided it would be a good back up if I didn't come up with something else. Well, it turned out even cuter than I could imagine. Her little chubby face sticking out of that black fabric was just too much for this mom ;).
I didn't realize how many pictures I had until I started putting them on here... but I just couldn't choose :)


Love them!
Is that not the sweetest face you've ever seen?
mid-sneeze! priceless!

After snapping a few pictures at home, we headed up to the Farm Fair at our church. At first it was a little overwhelming...but we finally found the baby area and the Bergmans & things were much more fun!
They had filled baby pools with balls. Kate & Jackson LOVED it!
He would kick the balls around & she would just laugh and laugh. Such a flirt ;)












2 comments:
Love the video!! I'm glad you went with the ladybug costume...especially since she kept it on so well. It's way to precious for words! :)
Super cute!! Love one of her sneezing.
Post a Comment