One of the reasons I wanted to come early was to go to the Junior League's Christmas Affair. The shopping is great & it's fun to get into the shopping mood. (pretty sure I'm always in that mood). Well...the day before we went I found out you weren't allowed to have a stroller inside. Mmmhmm. I have an 11 month old & no stroller. So...I sent mom to pick up a baby carrier that I could wear on the back (since I figured she was too big to wear on the front). Well...turns out it hurt to carry her on my back...
I saw a few other girls carrying their little babies on the front. Not me. I carry my 20+ pound 11 month old! Doesn't she look so big??She was great - She slept for an hour like this and the rest of the time my mom or I just held her. Such a trooper!


2 comments:
your brave Amy, you go girl. Just seeing you at Chuy's made me sad, it's been too long since I have had GOOD Tex Mex! Hope your well Amy!
Um, yeah, she looks huge hanging on you like that! :) Looks like ya'll are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment