After feeding Kate today I put her in her swing to hang out while I got a grocery list together so we could head to the grocery store. While I was moving around in the kitchen, she started yelling out. This is her new thing when she's annoyed/tired of doing whatever it is she's doing - she doesn't actually cry or fuss if you respond to it. Well, I just assumed she was tired of being in the swing, so while I continued about my business of getting a list together, I just kept calling out to her "okay" and "We're leaving soon, then you can get out." and things like that.
Well, when I finally went to get her out of the swing, this is what I found!


Oops!
and yes...I did stop to take a picture of it before fixing it for her. I just thought it was too funny!
4 comments:
oh! how sad! cute bow though.
We have SO been there! You have to watch out for it in the car too. It's hard to see what's going on in those rear-facing seats! Cute pictures.
Too funny! :) Karys does the hollering thing as well when things are not going as she would like them to go. :)
Too cute! Great picture. I think we do that throughout their lives. I respond instantaneous to screams that mean nothing then the one time I don't respond he is screaming because he has slammed his fingers in the drawer.
Post a Comment