
Daddy & Kate ready for their date
After dinner we stopped by Lowe's to pick up a fire pit with Christmas money (thanks Grandmommy!), because David had planned for us to make a fire on the back porch & have s'mores for dessert (yum!!).

gettin' that last little bit of s'mores!



It was a very fun date!
On Saturday, we met Drew & Jennie Coleman for a Valentine's Day breakfast at The Ranch - so yummy & fun! We spent the rest of the day relaxing, then had dessert over at David's parent's house in the evening.
Part of mine & Kate's fun were a few photo shoots - which I had a hard time picking from - so enjoy some cute pictures of the little girl :)






3 comments:
Cute pictures! She's so photogenic!
What awesome shots! I understand your dilemma in choosing. Thanks for sharing, I pray that the doc appt went well today!
She is just gorgeous! Good job, Mama!
Post a Comment