Monday, February 23, 2009

2 Month Portraits

I took Kate to have her picture made on her 2 month birthday :). The pictures finally came in last week while we were on vacation (more on that soon!). They were too cute. I had intended to have her picture made in her ADORABLE Christmas onesie from Nana (found in Canton!) before now, but hadn't, so that's why she's in Christmas clothes in some of them.

Of course they sucker you when you walk up to pay...I had been so good and only spent 20 dollars when I ordered pictures. Today, when I got there, they had developed more of the prints & said I could get all of them for just 20 more. Well, of course it was a great deal...and I happened to have 20 bucks in my pocket. Next time, I make sure that I don't have money with me!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable is my granddaughter! These are precious pictures and I'm so glad you did the Christmas outfit. So cute! ily,Nana

The Armstrong Family said...

What a GORGEOUS girl! I know you are a proud momma :) I definitely would have fallen for it and spent the other $20, too!

Kristin said...

I love the new pictures. She is just as cute as can be! We miss her already, but glad we will see you in a few weeks!

Courtney said...

Love the pictures! She's so beautiful! I think you did great only spending 40.00 I think they got me to spend close to a 100.00 on Madison's 1 year pictures!

Janette said...

I don't blame you for getting the extra pics...that last one is definitely worth it! Although, you have to wonder, exactly what would they have done with the pics if you hadn't purchased them?? Throw them away? They should've just given them to you! :)

Mommy Lion said...

Those are great pics! I understand getting suckered into more pics ~ especially with such a cute baby girl! *wink*