Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Can't believe I caught this one...

Last Tuesday, I had Kate on the floor getting some much needed "tummy-time". She was holding up her head so well, I wanted to get some video of her.

I am so glad I did...because look what happened!

*Disclaimer - apparently becoming a mom makes you sound RIDICULOUS on video*






Can you believe it???

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I had to watch this video on mute because I was in class...and I'll be honest, I had no idea what I was supposed to be looking for. I didn't have your reactions or narration to listen to!
I'm guessing it was the part where she rolled over?

I think she inherited David's rather large cranium.
but she rocks it.
-Bethany

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Look at her go! She's adorable, Amy! :)

The Mitchell Family said...

yes she rolled over! she was only 6 weeks old!

and absolutely she's got David's large head :)

she's looking forward to seeing Aunt Bethany this weekend!!

Mandy said...

I'm so proud of her. I think her large head and little body make a good combination for having the right physics to roll over! Jack started gaining a lot of weight at 6-8 weeks, so by the time he was trying to roll over, he was too heavy to get his body over. He had the strength (and squatty body) to sit up before rolling over, and its usually the other way around. I hate the way I sound on jack's videos - actually I sound just like Mom - its scary. She looks a lot like David to me.

Anonymous said...

So...

if everyone thinks Kate is cute...

and everyone thinks she looks like me...

does that mean everyone thinks I'm cute?

Sounds logical to me.

David

Jaime said...

I grinned all the way through that! I have videos of me talking to them and recording them just moving and fussing. So sweet! Videos only a mom could love, some of them... :-)

I don't think you sound ridiculous at all! ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's our angel girl! She had to work so hard! We can't wait to see her---and you and David, too!

The Bynum's said...

Yea Kate and I am so impressed you caught that 1st on video. Good job mom. Many more 1st the next year. It is so much fun! and yes I think I sound rediculous on video too.

Courtney said...

What a big girl! I can't believe you got that on video!

Anonymous said...

the suspense was killing me!
i yelled, "she rolled over!"
and Lauren looked at me crazy, laughed and said, "what are you talking about?"
she thinks i am crazy, but i dont care because kate is too darn cute :)
miss y'all
-big Kate

Kristin said...

WOW! That is amazing! It is nice to see her in action! I caught Alli rolling over for the first time on video too! It is priceless! She is awesome! Can't believe she is that big! By the way, understand the Mommy voice too! He he he!
Kris