
Can you believe she's already 2 months old??? This month went so much faster than the first!
Things Kate learned to do this month:
- roll over (make sure you watch the video in the previous post if you haven't!)
- hold up her head even higher & longer!

- even more responsive smiling

- pull up in a sitting position while in your lap

- new sounds: "yelling" out, multiple vowel sounds strung together
- the start of a laugh (just this week!) it's such a funny little sound
- drool & blow bubbles - lots and lots of spit coming out of this kid's mouth! teething will be so fun :/

- found her tounge & her lips. She's constantly sticking out her tounge & sucking on her lips.

- sleeping through the night! YIPEE! Kate started doing this in Austin when she was about 6 1/2 weeks old. She's had a few nights of getting up since then (thanks to a growth spurt we think), but just for a pacifier. No more middle of the night feedings!!!

She continues to look more and more like her daddy! Everywhere I go, I hear how much she is a "little David". She's still a long and lean little girl - definitely a surprise to everyone around her. We expected her to be a little rolly polly by now - but we're loving her skinny little body :)

On Monday, we go in for her 2 month check-up, where she'll receive her first shots (ouch!). Stay tuned for new stats!
8 comments:
I love all the new pictures!! Her blanket with her name on it is really cute too! I can't believe she is already 2 months old. We can't wait to see all of you next week. Happy 2 months Kate! We love you!!
ok, the 3rd and 4th pictures are just too precious. Like I can't look at them too long, because the cuteness is so overwhelming.
-Bethany
And she's wearing the little footsie PJs I got her for christmas in the 2nd picture!
-Bethany
Kate has more cute headbands than Imelda Marcos has shoes! She is getting to be so expressive. By the way, is Adrianna walking yet?
Aunt Nancy
You take really great pictures of her! She is just so stinkin' cute it's crazy! :) And the girl knows how to accessorize! :)
Nancy -
yes, Adrianna is walking - she started a couple weeks before her birthday! Judy saw her yesterday and told me she was walking everywhere!
Janette -
the secret is to take LOTS, then you end up with great ones :)
These are all such CUTE pictures! I can't believe she's 2 months old...and I still haven't met her! Hopefully that changes sooner than later.
Amy, I agree that she is looking more like David! Wow! She has thinned out a lot since I saw her last! Wow! I miss being there for all of this! I love the picture with her red bow and the one with her tongue out! Too cute!
Kris
Post a Comment