Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mixing it up

Sometimes when there's just two of you on vacation, the pictures tend to get a little boring. One of you sits in front of this monument, the other sits with this museum exhibit. So, we decided to mix it up a little.


at the Natural History Museum



I wanted to get a picture of both of us in front of the Capitol - but there was no one around to ask - so we tried to take it on our own



try #2 - we're not so good at this




not quite - starting to laugh


at this point I am laughing hysterically - David is not quite as entertained

this was the best we ended up with - I'll take it :)



My funny husband and the Washington Monument


I love this man

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

D.C. is on my list of places that I want to visit, for sure. I enjoyed your goofy pictures!By the way, did you watch the Texas-OU game yesterday? Yes sir-ee......Hook 'Em!!!!! We will see how long they stay in the No.1 spot. Next weekend here in Austin is going to be wild when they play Missouri.

Love,
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. I like the one where it looks like David is hugging the monument. You look great and the nursery is really coming along. Take care!
Jackie

Jessica Frey Photography said...

Awww..how I miss living in DC! Mom and Dad both work downtown right off the Mall...maybe next visit you can see them!
by the way...cutest baby room ever!
Jessica