Our nursery furniture came in! Our friend Daniel came with us to help move the furniture. When we got back, they got it all out of boxes and in place. While David went back to work, I put the crib together by myself! I was proud. I can't wait to get the room all set up - but this will give you an idea of what the different pieces look like. I tried to get some shots of the different angles of the room - but it's just hard to get without actually seeing it in the room.
Daniel & David carrying in the furniture

screwing on the legs of the chests
crib & low chest - we're going to use it as a changing table too
5 drawer chest We are going to get a glider still, but we wanted to see what size would be best after getting the furniture in the room. It'll take about a month to come in. When we get it, it will go between the crib and the window. Next comes decorating! I can't wait!Thanks Daniel for coming to help!!!
2 comments:
I love the furniture! I can't wait to see it once you've decorated it! -Courtney
Kate's room is going to be so cute! I love the bedding and the furniture. Sorry I can not come to the shower in Austin. One of my students is having an Olympic party on that day. I am sending a gift thru Aunt Nancy. I love your blog!
Blessings!
Aunt Jackie
Post a Comment