Monday, September 8, 2008

Our First Shower

The Fantastic Hostesses (+ me and mom)

We spent this weekend in Austin. We got to visit with my family, see my ADORABLE nephew, eat good food, celebrate my mom's birthday, and have our first baby shower! My mom's friends, my Aunts, & my fantastic sister-in-law obviously spent a lot of time and energy to make me & Kate feel special. At the shower we got to see some people I hadn't seen in awhile, so that was great too. I did not force David to come to the estrogen party - so he watched football with my brother. He came by at the end to help pack up all the gifts & see the women who threw the shower. It was so fun - now I just have to figure out how to organize all these new things!

our amazing gifts

lots of cute clothes

1 comment:

Kristin said...

The shower was so fun and I loved seeing all of Baby Kate's cute new things! We can't wait for her to be here!