Monday, September 8, 2008

Did I mention that my nephew is ADORABLE??


look at that smile!

My brother & sister-in-law had their baby on June 4th. I can't get enough of him - I hate that I have to live so far away. We hadn't seen him in a month & he had changed so much! His little face is adorable and round - and now he does so many fun things - "talks", smiles, laughs, etc.



talking to Aunt Amy


hanging out with Uncle David

I loved getting to play with him this weekend & I can't wait to see him next!!! I love you Connor :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I would have to 100% agree with you about how adorable Connor is...but I might be biased since I am his mom! :)

Janette said...

Oh my gosh, he is so precious!! (And that's an unbiased opinion since I'm not his mom! :)

Courtney said...

He's getting so big. He looks more like Kristin to me now.

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

great pics of Connor, he's so sweet! I added your blog to my link list, and you should check out my blog at blessingsabounding.blogspot.com

Hope everything's going well and you were able to unload and unpack all of your great gifts from the shower!!