Before we knew what we were having, I had looked lots at baby bedding to try to decide how would we decorate the nursery. I had picked out a choice for both a boy and a girl that David and I both liked.
Well, when we found out we what we were having, I was ready to go! Then, my parents told us they wanted to buy us our baby bedding! I instantly got online and ordered it - and now it's here - and I LOVE IT!!
The baby's room will be decorated in pink & brown. The bedding is a damask print with a polka dot sheet. It's just too cute. This is the picture from the website.
I ordered the bedding set, plus the mobile.
I may go back and order the lamp, baskets, & pillow...we'll have to see.
I decided not to order the bird pictures - not too fond of decorating with birds. Just one of those things....
Now it's just time to paint!

3 comments:
We love it! And we love how your bedding matches your blog! Such a nice touch...
Fun stuff! So excited for you guys.
too cute! I can't wait to see the actual nursery when it's all complete!!
So cute! I agree about the birds, they can be rather terrifying, so unpredictable! Can't wait to hear the name.
Post a Comment