After spending almost a week in Austin & searching for remains of bluebonnets, I was out of luck. Such a bummer! It's one of the things that makes me saddest about East Texas. I have fun memories of visiting the bluebonnets & there are lots of great pictures to look back on. So far, I've always lucked out & found some to take pics of my girls in. I thought it was time to give up as we headed out of town.
BUT! Just on this side of Waco, I began noticing patches of them! I told Kate we were going to stop & take a few pics (and maybe bribed her with a little candy) and to the side of the road we went! No one had on shoes, but I was too excited to care!
Another year down & so thankful to have some pics of my girls in the bluebonnets!

No comments:
Post a Comment