Somehow we managed to swing having a babysitter the same night as the Bergmans! It had been a LONG time since we had been out together & we were all needing to laugh so we were really looking forward to hanging out.
Our original plan was just to meet for dinner at El Sombrero, but David & I talked them into staying out and going to the driving range with us!
When we got there, we actually headed over to the putting greens, and David taught us to play Horse - like you do with basketball. The boys (as usual) would just stand there & putt it in.
So Bethany & I had to show them what it looks like to really have fun...
Such a fun night out with my a fun man & fun friends. In case you're curious. I'm still in denial. They're not REALLY going to move.



No comments:
Post a Comment