I'm going to try to periodically write things down here that Kate says or does that I want to remember. I know I'm already forgetting so much since I don't do monthly updates anymore!
"Ta-da" - said when she does something she knows she isn't supposed to.
ex: Kate climbs on coffee, to which I say her name in stern voice. Her reply? "Ta-Da!" Hard to get mad at that!
I'm sure being in a public bathroom with us is pretty entertaining because EVERY TIME Kate goes to the bathroom, she goes through this cheer for herself,
"Yay, Mommy!!! I did it!! I go tee-tee in the potty!!! I so proud of you!! I such a big gurl!!"
"Ohh, Mommy..." said in a sad voice.
We are still working on Kate going poop in the potty & apparently the first few times she had an accident, I said "Oh, Kate..." in a disappointed voice. So now, if she has an accident the way she tells me is by walking up to me and saying "Oh mommy..."
"Where's Hannah?"
She is OBSESSED with knowing where Hannah is. She asks me EVERY MORNING when she first wakes up & periodically throughout the day
No comments:
Post a Comment