Saturday, March 5, 2011

David's Birthday Week

This year we spread David's birthday over an entire week!!


Sunday
We kicked off the week by having dinner with David's parents at Pasado's. We had to go early because they were headed to Brownwood for our new niece to be born!

Kate LOVES "Emmy"
almost as much as she LOVES "ice keem"




he's so cute

Grandad with the girls

Tuesday
Tuesday, just David and I got to go out for dinner while the Bergman's kept the girls. It was my first time leaving Hannah with someone besides my mom! They did great of course, and David and I enjoyed reliving the highs and lows of his 29th year of life and talking about our dreams for this year, while having a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse!
Wednesday
One thing David loves is breakfast, so I made him a yummy one on the morning of his birthday! Pioneer Woman came through as usual!


Later that day, Kate helped make his cake.

No celebration for David is complete without Layered Chocolate Cream Cake!


Party Time
On Wednesday - David's actual birthday - we had a few families over to celebrate David with us. We had a yummy gumbo dinner, the boys played a good bit of ping-pong & we just enjoyed spending time together.




The kids hanging - I love that Jackson came dressed as a lion to our party!

an attempt at a family picture...oh well.

got a cute one of the 3 of them :)

took a few outtakes!

I heart daddy

We ended the week with my parents taking us to celebrate David's birthday at Big Dave's!

I'd say it was a pretty good birthday week for David! Presents daily, 3 dinners out, friends over to celebrate, gumbo, and chocolate cream cake. Doesn't get much better!

No comments: