My roommate, and one of my very best friends from college came to town! She is super busy with two kids, a full-time teaching job, a husband who coaches, and family who all live out of town to visit. She had planned to come meet baby Hannah right after she was born, but got a CRAZY eye infection, so that trip was cancelled. When she realized she had this past Saturday free, she asked if she could come over for the day (she lives North of Dallas), I definitely said yes!
We had a great day of relaxing at my house - just getting to catch-up and letting our kids play. Madison is always SUPER sweet with Kate & Cooper just joined right in on the fun!
I loved getting to visit with Courtney for more than 15 minutes. I love that we've been friends since we were 18 - before husbands & kids - and we can still share our lives together. We definitely missed the other Bandits (Ashley & Michelle) and can't wait for our summer reunion!
Cooper is SO CUTE!
The girls loving on each other
Madison loved baby Hannah
decorating some cupcakes after lunch
they were so excited when David got home & they finally got to play the drums
(I always tell kids I don't know how to work them!)

No comments:
Post a Comment