Saturday, December 11, 2010

38 Weeks

I'm having a baby in a week!! (Or less, I guess, technically...) This time next week I'll be holding her - can't believe it!!

How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: 19 1/2 inches & 6.8 lbs (this is what the webite says is average - guess we'll find out soon how big she really is!)
Maternity Clothes: oh yes - and lots of stretchy things - velour suits & pajama pants!
Gender: A girl - Hannah Lynn
Movement: still movin' lots even though we're so late in the game
Food Cravings: nothing fits anymore!
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
Sleep: not good - lots of potty breaks & numbness in my hands!
Symptoms: Pregnancy hit in full force this week - lots of swelling & carpal tunnel. My hands fall asleep all the time - I.HATE.IT Luckily it'll all be better soon
Best Moment this week: celebrating Kate's 2nd Birthday
What I am looking forward to: preparing all the last minute stuff for Hannah's arrival!

2 comments:

Janette said...

I can't believe she'll be here Friday!! Can't wait to see what a cutie she'll be (and if she'll look like Kate or not!). :)

Courtney said...

I can't believe you're at the end. I can't wait to see pictures and then meet her soon!

By the way...my hands weren't back to normal for a few weeks after I had Madison. Just wanted you to know in case they weren't instantly better.