Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Maternity Pictures

A few weeks ago David took some pictures of me & my belly. :-) I've been delaying posting them because there are a couple of poses we didn't get to do that we wanted to finish up...but alas 3 weeks have passed & we haven't done it, so I just decided to go ahead and post the ones I've got.

It's a little embarrassing to do a post of just pictures of me, but I definitely wanted to show off my man's mad skills! All I did was show him a few different pictures of people online and he took some really great shots.













Is there anything he can't do?

5 comments:

Lovin' From My Oven said...

I love the ones of you laying in the grass. He did do awesome but it helps that you looked perfect as usual.

Courtney said...

You look GREAT!!!!

Janette said...

Ooh, very pretty! :)

Kristen said...

Love them all...so cute!

The Bynum's said...

Beautiful pictures of you and your sweet belly! You look great.