So many great things are happening at our house these days! I had forgotten to take my camera the last time we went, so by the time we went yesterday so many changes were ready to be photographed!!
Shutters
Fireplace
David designed this, and I love it! It uses the rock & brick from the outside. You can't tell, but the harth is curved on the edges & I like the "different" element it adds

Kitchen
Lots of work done here!
Stained cabinets. We love them! This is something we were NOT happy with in our old house, so we really wanted to get them right this time & we think we did!
Here you can see some of our appliances & hardware too!
Backsplash
Light FixturesThey're still working on these, but here are the ones that are finished...

Bathrooms
Top Left: Living Room
Top Right: Dining & Entry

Middle Left: Master, Middle Right: bedrooms
Bottom: bathrooms
Light fixtures, tile work, & mirrors!
Here's the bonus/guest room...





And the master...
mirrors - I love them! excited to have framed mirrors instead of the big wall ones we had before. Wonder what I'm going to be in between them?? Any ideas?

Here you can see the light fixtures
Here you can see some of travertine tile work. We're going to have them finish that border out to the end...so that'll look different when it's finished
Paint

We stuck with Latte (the color of our old house) for this house too. We figured we loved it there & weren't tired of it yet - so, Latte it is!

the bonus room
The only room we didn't paint Latte is Kate's room. It's pink! It's a soft, strawberry ice cream color - but definitely pink!!!

We're starting to wrap it up! (I hope so since we have less than 6 weeks til Hannah gets here!!)
This week - power, plumbing fixtures, finishing lots - tile, lights, etc.
Just a couple more to go!!

1 comment:
Beautiful! Love it all...can't wait till we can have small group there every once in a while :)Missed you last night!
Post a Comment