We made a trip to Mrs. Lee's Garden this past Saturday and took along our friends the Bergmans so Trevor could take some Spring Family portraits. After a long winter of cold and yuckiness, it was a beautiful day - in the 70s! I had never been to Mrs. Lee's, so it was great to get to see all the flowers & I was thankful that Kate participated since it was during her naptime! They came out SO GOOD! I just love them.







Trevor's running a portrait special right now - check out my facebook to see all about it!
6 comments:
LOVE the pictures. They all turned out so cute. It looked like it was the perfect day.
Love it!! Love the new header, the new blog look, and of course the pictures. Fantastic!! Makes me ready for spring! :)
SOOOO PRECIOUS!!!! All of it....Lil Miss Kate, new layout, everything! So fun to keep track of your little family!
The pictures are GREAT! And your new page is so bright and cute. We can't wait to take Kate to the bluebonnets, too.
I love the pictures, Amy! They are so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us! :)
Love your new do!!! Have fun this week!
Post a Comment