Sunday, March 21, 2010

David's 28th Birthday

So, I'm WAY behind in blogging...but at least I'm getting started again...right?

David's birthday celebration started Monday night when we got back from Denver - my parents & Cole's family came to meet us at Freebird's for a birthday dinner! It was a great way to start!

Tuesday, we got to go to dinner with David's family, then back to their house for cheesecake! Freebirds & cheesecake all in 24 hours - doesn't get much better for David!






After we got home, David got to open presents....
(not sure why this is underlined??)





His party wasn't til Friday...I'll post on that tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Mer said...

That face of his is so funny!!! Hey I keep meaning to get on face book! I love the shirts. I'm going to have some of the pink ones made for my neices...their bdays are in June...are you up for 3 or 4 more. I will send you a check this week for the 7 shirts...that's right isn't it?? I love them!

Nathaniel and Bethany said...

That cropped jacket just looks SO great on you!