I was in Austin for Kate's 15 Month Birthday & totally forgot to post this! oops! Oh well...
It's getting so hard to take her month pictures now. All I hear is "dow! dow!" - She just wants to get down and play!!!

This Month Kate:
--still takes 2 two-hour naps and sleeps 12ish hours a night
--learned to feed herself with a spoon. If I am having trouble getting her to eat something, a lot of times, I can just put it on a spoon & suddenly she's interested.
--which brings me to the fact that she has WAY more opinions about what she eats. MUCH less interested in green vegetables. One day she LOVES something, the next day she hates it. One day eats a TON, the next barely eats at all. I think I have a toddler on my hands!
--says "Tank too" (Thank You!) without being prompted when given something. It is ADORABLE!
--trying to run
--LOVES milk. Wakes up saying "mil? mil?"
--can "jump" - she squats down & stands up real fast
--tells everything & everyone "bye" when reading the room. After I get her up - bye to the paci, bye to the pictures of her on her wall, etc.
--wants to go outside all the time. she will just walk around in the front yard forever!
--follows directions - sit down, stand up, etc.
--becoming more attached to the teddy bear lovie. She's always been super flexible with her blankets. She likes to hold one to go to sleep, but never had a preference - it could even be a dishtowel if I forgot one! - but this month, she's decided this one from Nana is her
favorite :)
--learned to "pray". She reaches for our hands before each meal, squints her eyes & smiles so big! Love it! We also pray before she goes to bed & she does the same thing.
--sits with her feet crossed. She's been doing this for awhile, but I've forgotten to write it down until now.
--had her first Diet Coke.

TOTALLY kidding. Just thought this picture was funny. The can is empty!
--new teeth - top left (next to middle) and both sides on bottom too
We went for her well check today...and she's still a big girl! 90% on weight & height! Dr. said that she looked great!
I am just having too much fun watching my baby turn into a toddler. She's becoming her own little person right in front of my eyes!
1 comment:
Love the Diet Coke picture. :)
Post a Comment