
We can't believe that Kate is more than 3 weeks old. She's quickly getting to the one month mark. This past week has been great.
Here are some new facts from the week:
--Kate had gotten into a little habit of not wanting to sleep in her bed, but with my mom & David's help, we got her back in there!
--She loves to cuddle, but is also comfortable "playing" by herself after eating.
--Kate is lifting her head more and more. She seems to have great control.
--She's smiling at us more and more. I know some people think it's too early - but I promise - it really happens. Even a lady in the store saw her do it!
--We've had more fun visitors!

Connor & Kristin Wilson
--She loves to coo & "talk" to us - especially in the mornings.
--She is not a fan of bath time. Today was her first real bath, instead of a sponge bath, and that seemed to be better - but she's still not sure. I think it goes with her hating to be cold.
I'll finish up with a couple pictures from this week...



As this fourth week starts, we're starting to settle into our real life. Ever since Kate's been born, it's been a whirlwind of company, Christmas, New Year's, etc. so it seems like we're just now getting to real life - whatever that may look like!
3 comments:
SO CUTE! My favorite is the one where she's laying on the floor looking at the camera! I just want to hold her and snuggle with her. Mine won't snuggle much anymore.
I love the sleeping pictures the best. She's such a cutie! :)
Oh I love these pictures! I can't wait to see you both in just 2 weeks! :
Post a Comment