Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy One Month Kate!


Our baby girl is already a month old. I can't believe it. This month has gone oh so much faster than that last month of waiting for her to get here! I stole the idea from the top from my sister-in-law. She takes a picture of my nephew each month sitting in the chair to show how much he's grown. Kate looks so tiny in it - but it won't be long til she's filling it up like he is!


In the last few days Kate has continued to become even more interactive. We love trying to get her to smile!

She is also "talking" more and more - especially to her Daddy! Each day when he comes home she is ready to smile and talk to him.

She is becoming a much better sleeper. She is going down much easier & staying asleep longer - usually 4 hours at a time - which is making for a happy mommy :)! Hopefully it'll last!!

During the day she loves to kick, stretch, and move her arms all around. She will still play by herself - just isn't interested in doing anything for too long - always needing something new to do (she gets that from her dad!).


I think we've finally mastered the bath time! No more screams :) I'm convinced it's because it's warmer now that she can sit down in the water.

Tomorrow, we go for her 4 week check up, so I'll let you know her new stats!

All around, she is a wonderful baby. We can't imagine life without her.

6 comments:

The Bynum's said...

Time flies! It feels like now that I have a baby it goes by even faster, the baby is like time ticking in front of you. Love the idea of taking a picture in the same spot, we might start that.
Good to talk to you the other day.
Katie

Janette said...

The picture of her smiling is so cute! Such a pretty girl! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks like a baby doll in the first picture!

-Bethany

Jessica Frey Photography said...

what a good idea to take photos in her beautiful chair!
congrats again and thanks for all the updates!
*email me if you want to know how to make sure your photos don't come out so yellow...

Jaime said...

I love the chair! What a neat idea, too. And the picture of her smiling is priceless! What a cutie! :-)

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's already a month old! SO precious.