Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cousins

One of my favorite parts of this trip was that I got to hang out with my brother, sister-in-law, & ADORABLE nephew Connor a lot! Last time I saw Connor was when Kate was born, and I wasn't allowed to pick him up/play with him then, so I was really looking forward to playing! He is getting so big & doing so many fun things. I am so thankful that I had the time to spend with him.

Connor was sweet enough to stay out past his bed time & skip naps to hang out with us!
Connor just got 2 new teeth & he loves to lay his tongue on them! I love it!

One of the things we did while we were there was to have the cousins' picture made. They did GREAT! Kristin and I fully expected to walk out with a picture of us with the kids, because we didn't know how they were going to pose a 1 1/2 month old and a 7 1/2 month old together. The lady who took their pictures did a great job, and we ended up with a lot of cute ones. Kate wasn't her usual smiley self - I think the flash scared her. Connor was fantastic - and didn't even try to grab Kate once! We're looking forward to continuing to have their pictures made together as they get older. Here are some of the pictures from their photo shoot!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bottom 4 are my favorite!
Your website is distracting me from class right now, lol. I'm in mass media politics and my professor is an angry little asian man named Han So Lo (like the guy from star wars.)
awesome.
-Bethany

The Bynum's said...

Adorable photo shoot! Photographer did great, it is so hard to take babies photos. Cousins are the greatest.

Janette said...

Kate is of course her usual precious self, but I just love the picture of Connor by himself. He is so adorable! And it won't be long at all before Kate takes pics like that too!

Jaime said...

I love seeing how much Kate is developing her own look! She doesn't look as much like a newborn anymore. What a cutie!

I love the yawning picture at the end. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bethany about the last four being the best. That yawning shot is just too cute, and I love the one with Kate on the satiny pink cloth!

Aunt Nancy