Sunday, January 19, 2014

“MOOSEN!!!!!!! There many MOOSEN in the WOODSEN!"

"“MOOSEN!!!!!!! There many MOOSEN in the WOODSEN!"MANY MUCH MOOSEN! The Meisin wanted and the MOOSEN and...”  ― Brian Regan


We had SUCH a fun night last night.  For Christmas I wanted to surprise David with tickets to see one of our favorite comedians, Brian Regan.  Well, once he found out he was coming to Longview, David started looking into buying tickets, so I had to fess up that I already had!  

What I didn't tell him is that two of his best friends & their wives were coming with us!  We got it all worked out, they got to the restaurant before us & David was so SO SHOCKED!

 After some yummy white cheese at El Sombrero, we headed over to see Brian Regan.  And he did not disappoint!  We were talking after the show that he seemed to ad lib more at this show than we'd seem before (like he'd forget a transition and have to make something up), but that was our favorite part!  I literally had tears running down my face.
 After the show, the Molinas & Terrys came back over for dessert & playing Heads Up.


We are definitley too old to only get 5 hours of sleep and I am much looking forward to an nap, but I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard.

No comments: