So, you thought our blog was dead? Well, I guess for a time it was. But here I am again, determined to revive it. I've recently "retired" from working for my dad (a job I've done FOREVER) and while it was such a gift for it's time, I am thankful for the opportunity to have a little more space in my time. I always felt like if I was on the computer I should be working instead of blogging.
So, here we go again. I think I'll start doing some current things along with filling in things from the past. We are going to Angel Fire soon, and I was pulling up posts from the past years and was sad to see I never did last year's! So, the motivation for catching up.
Here goes nothing!
In honor of what began the rebirth...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh…that is hysterical! Can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment