This year, Kate was old enough to get to start her first year in AWANAS. It's a huge (worldwide?) program for kids that David remembers fondly (I did Team Kids & GAs), and it is SO GREAT for the kids - lots of scripture memory, great teaching & of course fun!
Kate LOVES it. ADORES it! She talks about it all week and then gets so excited on Sunday nights when I tell her it's time to put on her Puggles shirt! They each wear them as a part of the "uniform" - it's too cute!
We got to borrow the shirt from a friend, so with the money I saved from doing that, I bought her the Puggles CD & it is on MUCH demand. We have 3 of the songs on repeat right now & I love getting to listen to her sing the words. This age is just too fun!
What she doesn't know is that we are also loving getting to have a weekly time of having a chance to go to dinner or for a walk with just one kid who happens to not talk quite as much ;-)

1 comment:
what a cute little puggle =)
Bethany
Post a Comment