We were so excited with the Roszharts called and told invited us to go camping with them! I LOVE to camp, we hadn't been on the lake since college, and we looked forward to time with friends! It worked out perfectly that my mom was already planning to come visit the next week, so she & my dad just came up a day early to keep the girls! We are SO SO grateful to have grandparents who love our girls & are willing to sacrifice to give us time together!
| me & my man |
| The adorable Rectors |
The bummer of the trip was that Bethany wasn't able to make it :( They fly standby since Nate is a pilot & all of the flights ended up full. :(
| 6 years since being on a boat - he makes it look to easy |
Samantha was AMAZING! She hadn't done any water sports - EVER. She got up the first time she tried everything. I want to be like her.
We tried something new too - water surfing. You get up about 15 feet behind the boat, pull yourself right up behind it in the wake & let go of the rope! The wake just pushes you along behind the boat! Incredible!
| David's hands by the end of the weekend |
We had so much fun. I was proud that 6 years & 2 babies later I could still water ski & wake board and learned the wake surfing & got up on the slalom! I still go it ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment