This weekend, I got the chance to host a baby shower for one of my best friends, Bethany. Baby Jordan is going to be here soon and we had such a fun time getting to celebrate them. To change things up a little bit, I suggested to the other hostesses that we do a cookies & milk shower. I had seen lots of ideas online & this seemed like a good change of pace. Everything turned out great & was so easy to pull together!
| Neely & Meredith |
| Lucianna, Kristin & Baby Addison |
| Jaime & Janette |
![]() |
| Charity did such a great job on all the pom-poms - they added great color! |
| My friend Meredith made all the cute labels |
| Alisha & Jackie |
![]() |
| Katelyn & I with baby Haley |
![]() |
| cute little mommy |
![]() |
| We used baby pics of Bethany & Trevor all throughout as decoration |
| The cookies my friend Jaime made! So cute & so yummy too!! |
![]() |
| my front door |
| the gifts |
| Jessica, Sharie (Bethany's mom), & Charity (Bethany's sister-in-law) |
![]() |
| the milk - I got those jars at HEB - they were for apple juice! I also served the drinks in mason jars with little paper straws - you can see them in the background! |
| prayer time for Bethany & Baby Jordan |
![]() |
| leftovers were sent home as party favors |








No comments:
Post a Comment