It has been so funny to watch Kate become fascinated with the baby things as they come out of the closet. It's so interesting how when something is not intended for toddlers, they suddenly become more fascinated with it - even with a room full of toys in the next room!
I got the Bumbo seat out for H to give it a try a couple months ago, and Kate quickly adopted it for herself....
![]() |
| One day I looked & I guess she wanted to share! Yikes! Of course I got onto her...after the picture :-) |
Of course the carseat...
I guess they Boppy pillow looked comfy for some cartoon watching :-)
The day I walked into the room to find this was one of those moments where you know you should discipline your kid, but you're too busy laughing to do so!
Oh Kate, you are just too fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment