This month flew by! I think starting a new business kind of took over for me for a bit. I plan on taking a lot more pictures this month seeing as I only have 2 more months before my "baby" turns one!This month Kate:
-Can roll 'em up
-is cruising so fast! She moves from one piece of furniture to another with ease & actually uses walking along things as a form of transportation
-mimics motions that we make all the time
-can drink out of a straw
-LOVES to dance. She does this to any music - my phone ringing, on TV, us singing, anything! Here she is riding in her favorite new activity - her car. She dances everytime she's in it!
-standing alone longer and longer
-eating more and more - added proteins (turkey, ham, beef), dairy (yogurt, cheese), grains (oatmeal, etc), pancakes, and waffles to her diet. No more pureed foods at all!
-waving: and it quickly changed from the full arm up and down "baby" wave to the adorable toddler scrunching of the hand wave. (thanks to Aunt Kristin)
-seriously...will this kid ever get more teeth? Just two.
-still not complaining about the same sleeping patterns (1st nap was 2 1/2 hours today!!!). She wakes up so happy too! I took this video so you could enjoy her little talking. Everytime she wakes up she usually just sits/stands and talks to herself for awhile. She looks at me like I'm crazy if I come in before letting her have her "wake-up" time.
-gives "hugs" - she leans her head onto your shoulder. So cute!
-hands things to you when she's done with it or knows she shouldn't have it.
-loves to push things around the house while crawling
-plays "peek-a-boo" around whoever is holding her looking for the person behind. FAVORITE game!
-actually started drinking out of her sippy cup alone (instead of just playing with it or needing help)
7 comments:
Love all the videos. Do you take them with your video camera or on your phone?
I take them with my camera - the one that is the same size as yours. Doesn't yours take little videos? They're so much easier to upload than the ones on the real video camera.
I LOVE the dancing video!! That is some of the cutest baby dancing I've ever seen!! We need Kate's Aunt Kristin to come over and teach the toddler wave. :)
I think I heard Jeopardy playing in the background on that last one...brushing up on your trivia skills these days? :)
Don't forget this month she's learned to play "where's Kate" with aunt Jennie too! So cute!
She is so grown up! What a fun age. And look at all that hair! Precious Kate!
Happy 10 months Kate! You are such a smart little girl. I love the dancing video!
Post a Comment