Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I just don't know how any doesn't just LOVE fall! On Friday we headed out to the pumpkin patch with the Bergmans & Johnsons. David had never been to one - so it was a new experience for him too! We went to Pappy's Pumpkin Patch at Bell Family Farms. It was great!





When we got there we rode this little train with the kids. Bethany & Jackson in the back (waves on the side) - Kate & I in the Aggie car (of course!)


Then there was the hayride down to the pumpkins...



Let the picture taking begin!

















Trevor takes AMAZING pictures - he took more of our family with his camera...coming soon!






love...






















A fun trip with fun friends :)

5 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute! Looks like the weather was wonderful!

Janette said...

Those are so great!! :) I love the "My First Pumpkin Patch" cauldron. :)

Kristin said...

Very cute! Looks like you had fun! I can't wait to see more of the 3 of you.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like Kate loves pumpkins AND Jackson! So glad it was a great day--great pictures!

Mommy Lion said...

Told you they had great photo ops! The pics turned out great! Hope you guys had as much fun as the pics look.