I have been wondering when Kate would finally start doing some signing. She's connected so many other motions to words, etc. But, she just wouldn't sign for anything! She'd just smile up at me like it was so cute that I was doing it.
Well, finally...
Sometimes it looks like clapping, (usually she closes her hands to do it) but she always does it right after I ask & today even did it on her own when her tray was empty and she wanted more food! I love how she smiles so big when she does it - so proud of herself!
Way to go little girl!
6 comments:
Yay Kate!!! :)
What a smart girl! And so cute when she does it---do it more!
SO PRECIOUS! Way to go, Mom, for teaching her :)
Yay! She's so cute when she does it, too! I remember Randall's sign for "more" was one hand flat and the first finger of the other hand pointing to it. Like "my hand is empty, put some food 'here'" :-) I love it!
Yea Kate! I loved watching the video. She's so precious. We have loved sign language. Kendall didn't do a lot - just the important words: more, all done, and please. She still does them now even though she is saying the word while she's signing it. :) Miss you guys!
Yay Kate, You did it!
Post a Comment