Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8 Month Potratits

Since I took Kate's 7 Month pictures so late, it seems very fast to be posting new ones, but since we went on 2 very fun vacations right around the 12th, I decided to take advantage of it & take Kate's "portraits" on the beach and in the mountains! Brace yourself: A LOT of pictures below!














These were the pictures that were taken in Angel Fire, NM. We were there last weekend (more to come on that!). Our friends, the Colemans, went with us & Jennie took some really great shots of Kate. I also had her take some family shots too...but you'll have to wait for those!










And, of course I had to take a few myself...










There were a few outfits that were too big for Kate that were for cold weather that she never got to wear before it got hot here in Texas, so I wanted to get some pictures in this outfit. My mom bought it before she was ever born...I just love the little jacket!








3 comments:

The Bynum's said...

Adorable! Great pictures on the beach and in the mountains, what fun trips.

Anonymous said...

I have the most adorable granddaughter! I love these pictures! I need a Kate kiss!

Courtney said...

Love the pictures!!! She's just so cute. They all turned out great.