In the past week or so, Kate has REALLY found her voice. Before now, she would coo back and forth with you if you talked to her, but it has grown quite a bit! Now, the minute we get in the car, she's just talking away. Her other favorite things to talk to are her friends on her playmat. Here's a short example of what I'm talking about!
Even as I type this, she's supposed to be taking a nap, but she's just laying in bed takling to herself! I have a feeling once real words come, I'm going to be getting an earful!
2 comments:
Love that sweet little baby voice!! :) And I love that when she realizes you're watching her, she decides to stop! :)
I can't even count the number of times I have gone back and watched this! She is too adorable! I love her voice and expressions. We can't wait to have her talking to us in Dripping Springs/Austin! I wonder who she has learned all those sounds from? Precious girl!!
Post a Comment