Monday, March 9, 2009

In the mean time...

I am working on a post about our recent trip to Angel Fire, NM, but it's taking me awhile. So, in the meantime, I thought I'd put a couple pictures up from mine & Kate's latest photo shoot. Yes, I take LOTS of pictures, but I just can't get enough of her ;)


I am in BIG trouble with this face!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes--you are in trouble! You got some great shots. I can't wait for you all to be here so we can play with her and see her smile in person! Keep taking those pics! What a doll!

The Armstrong Family said...

Wow! All three are great, but that second picture is the BEST. What kind of camera are you using??? So glad that you have a darling, healthy baby girl.

Courtney said...

she's getting so big! Love the cute smiles.