Man. I'm already late posting her one month post. This is not a good sign. But I will persevere! Baby #4 WILL have monthly posts!!! I have so enjoyed reading the other girls so I want to be sure to have them
We are loving having a baby in the house again. With a good possibility that this will be our last baby, I am trying to soak it up as much as possible. We are tired and sometimes feel a little crazy for having 4 kids under 6, but then they say something funny and we are reminded of what a delight they can be :-).
We have had to work hard for it, but this girl started smiling right before turning one month old!
Not a lot of cooing, but we can tell we are right on the cusp & it is coming!
Sleep is pretty good. Her general schedule (while it obviously varies) - Eats at 7,10,1,4,7 & 10. She then sleeps at least till 4, but sometimes she throws a random 3 or 5 in there. Maybe aren't that far from sleeping all the way till 7?? Between feedings she is up for about an hour/hour and a half (including eating) then sleeps till her next feeding. She seems to cycle through keeping this schedule very well for a few days, throws a rough day in there where she wakes up all day long in the middle of naps. She slept in her cradle the first week, the rock and play for a week and back to the cradle.
Sister LOVES to be held. And I don't mind doing it one bit.
When she is bothered she is MAD. She rarely fusses. She is either screaming & ANGRY or pleasant. No middle ground for this girl.
Size 1 diapers & mostly newborn clothes
--a lot of crying in the car. not her favorite place to be. she doesn't mind her seat (like in the stroller or whatever). just not a fan of the car. again seems to cycle. hated it for a couple weeks, seemed to be fine for a week, hates it again.
--the big girls just act like she's always been around. been an easy transition, but we do stay home a lot. haven't ventured out by myself with all 4 yet!
Overall, I'd just say she's a "typical" baby. Kate was my hardest newborn (but probably cause I didn't know what I was doing!), Hannah was SO EASY and she's just a good middle ground. We have hard days when she is fussy, and times where she won't sleep but overall she's pretty content & easy.










No comments:
Post a Comment