Thursday, July 24, 2014

15 Weeks

This blog may have all but died, but since I love looking back at the memories of my past pregnancies, AND since I can barely keep up with what week I am or what even happened last week anymore.  So, if I don't write anything else, I WILL update with pregnancy details!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: 3 inches
Maternity Clothes: yes for shorts.  Still haven't gotten out the shirts yet.  They're a little too balloon-y.
Gender: I am pretty resolved to the idea that surely it's another girl.  But that doesn't mean that boy hopes don't sneak in. Kate gives us new names each week.  Recently it was Dexter, which has stuck with some people and what the baby is generally referred to as.  No.  We will not be naming the baby Dexter.
Movement: Some little flutters that I would only recognize from being pregnant before.  Nothing major.
Food Cravings: not really this week.  Previously in this pregnancy I wanted red meat a lot.  Mainly cheeseburgers.What I miss: having energy
Sleep: I have been sleeping not great.  Weird dreams, hard to find comfortable positions, going potty :-P
Symptoms: round ligament pain
Best Moment this week: feeling like "myself" again.  The first trimester exhaustion just about did me in this time.What I am looking forward to: family here for the weekend! 

2 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I had no idea! Congratulations!!!

Lydia & GT said...

I think these updates are supposed to include pictures :)