Every year I hope for a chance to get to take the girls' pictures in the Bluebonnets. I grew up doing it & not having them in East Texas makes me so sad! When we pulled into Austin this weekend, I was so excited to see that they were still blooming. My mom & I scooped up the kids in the 20 minutes we had and found a patch close to their neighborhood.
This girl participated...
And this one at least would get in the area I asked her & look at them. No smiles, but still a good pic...
Oh but this girl. She was having NONE OF IT.
Hahahaha. Oh well. It's all about the memories.





4 comments:
Love the bluebonnet pics! I have never had any of the girls - maybe one year we'll have to just meet in College Station! Bluebonnets can be our excuse. :) Love you friend - go read the blog today - you're in it. :)
Hahaha!! Hannah's pictures are hilarious! Natalie's are so cute!
So cute!!!Natalie's hair has a reddish tent! Beautiful girls:)
oh my gosh, the pictures of hannah cracked me up. I can see Ava acting the same way. Gotta love 2 year olds. Cute pics of all of them. Wish we had blue bonnets in CO!
Post a Comment