Friday, March 29, 2013

The Bookstore Date

For Christmas I gave David 12 date envelopes to help us keep trying new things.  One was this idea for a bookstore date.  


We found a funny joke to share...


Found a place we'd like to visit...

mine was a hut over the water
 And found favorite books from our childhood...


he was making this face on purpose :-P
 Was it our most favorite thing we've ever done?  Well, probably not.  But we had a good time & it got us out of our routine.  We did enjoy laughing together & even learned things we didn't know.  I love that after a decade those things are still true.  I love dating this man.

All in all, it was time together - without kids, that ended in coffee & cards in Starbucks.  Such good things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://marriedlifeonline.com/greatdate/

we love these dates.
Erin Lane (bored on friday night reading blogs :))